Business Intelligence Analyst
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The Strategic Data Solutions (SDS) team is looking for outstanding and experienced fraud analysts who are passionate about working side-by-side with our data scientists to combat fraud, waste & abuse. The candidate must possess proven eye for business in e-commerce fraud mitigation, a natural curiosity to dig when they see something, and the ability to optimally connect with their peers and leadership. The candidate should have experience analyzing sophisticated fraud scenarios, using data from both internal and external sources. Candidates should be capable of interpreting data and providing recommendations and/or driving action across their team based on their findings. Individuals placed in these roles will combine their knowledge of fraud mitigation and market landscape with data science techniques/toolsets that they will learn in order to approach fraud mitigation in a new and exciting way. Analysts in this role may support physical goods or digital goods areas, or may work across these as needed.
- - Prior payment fraud experience in an e-commerce environment
- - Proven excellence in investigating adversarial trends, identifying behavior patterns, and responding with the appropriate actions
- - Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- - Proven track record to develop cross functional partnerships
- - Tells important stories and identify solutions based on data
- - Demonstrates a positive can-do demeanor, works efficiently in a team centric, performance-based environment or alone if tasks require it
- - Good with an ambiguous working culture
- - Innovative
- - Strong communicator
- - Solid multi-tasker
- - Demonstrates an ability to learn big data systems and programming languages such as SQL or Python. Prior experience a plus.
- Monitor operational and business KPI’s and metrics to align with business goals and strategies - Perform analyses to identify fraud patterns - Communicate findings among team and leadership as well as providing recommendations and priority among open tasks - Decision orders in mass or individually as demanded by current business needs - Support discovery of new business problems and contribute to design of analytic solutions - Conceptualise and recommend new and innovative ideas to support fraud mitigation improvements - Partner closely with internal colleagues on critical issues, ad hoc or reoccurring analyses as required.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace