Channel Service Support Advisor
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries! It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Do you want to work for the world’s most innovative company, supporting our passionate and committed customers? Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Channel Support team (Technical/Admin) provides front line support via live web-chat support and email for Apple certified technicians at AASP's. With a predominant focus on assisting field technicians with the repair of Apple Products, this team draws on technical information from groups such as Apple Support Engineering, Service Training and Documentation.
- Apple Support Certified Macintosh Technician' certification is preferred but not essential
- At least two years’ experience in a similar technical role
- Experience in resolving technical, systems and/or perception issues with customers
- Technically minded, IT industry savvy, with the ability to quickly understand, converse with proficiency and provide solutions to the intended audience
- Motivated to demonstrate their technical service and support skills in the course of handling queries from the beginning of issue right through to final resolution
- Strong customer service focus and enthusiasm for achieving excellence
- Outstanding troubleshooting methodology, both procedural and technical
- Excellent organizational, administrative, technical skills with agility to re-prioritize as necessary
- Extremely skilled in documenting written troubleshooting steps or instructions
- Positive, collaborative and mature work attitude
- Own, analyze, research and respond to AASP escalations in a timely fashion. - Identify potential engineering issues and/or trends in escalations by ongoing analysis and tracking of escalations, and/or analysis of reports. - Works cross functionally with other Apple teams to ensure business needs are addressed and customer satisfaction maximized. - Provide data to management and internal stakeholders. - Meet core team competency requirements such as customer satisfaction goals, team metrics, Engineering outcomes and certification requirements such as (but not limited to) Apple Support Certified Macintosh Technician - In depth understanding of organizational goals and active participation in achievement of those goals - Work closely with and support Apple Support Engineering. - Takes responsibility for tasks and decisions as documented in all processes and procedures. Has willingness to update processes, training and procedures as the need arises.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, Diploma or equivalent Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.