Business System and Process Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
Our team is looking for a project manager to join our Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) group to support the S/4 HANA transformation for the PAC Operations organization, working closely together with counterparts in other regions and World Wide. Are you a strategic thinker who excels at tactical execution? Do you love to solve problems and have an uncanny knack for process optimisation and transformation? As part of our BPR group, you will be responsible for implementing strategies, tools and processes that enable the business to grow, increase efficiencies, and drive innovation while improving customer experience. These solutions are typically new technical capabilities and/or the transformation of business processes to support a continuously evolving supply chain. You will be delivering key initiatives that support a broad, cohesive operations supply chain strategy.
- Led projects in transformation for SAP S/4 HANA for Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Make to Build, Supply Chain Enablement, Customer / Vendor / Material Master, Security and roles, etc.
- Experience with Operations and various Supply Chain functions (Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Make to Deliver, Inventory management, Forecasting, and Reverse Logistics), preferably in the Hi-tech industry
- Prior experience in driving process improvement projects
- Prior experience in SDLC project management and analysis including scoping / timeline management, documenting use cases, process flows/swim lane diagrams, requirements (BRD) etc, UAT, change management etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, flexible, open working style and an ability to establish trust and credibility quickly.
- Self-motivated individual who thrives working in a global, matrixed, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working on projects with multi-cultural, multi-regional teams.
- Led efforts in solution designs that are scalable, stable, and efficient with a focus on customer / business voice.
- Experience with Project Management methodologies (Agile/Scrum, Waterfall)
- We work closely with the business teams to become functional leaders in key supply chain processes and related solutions needs. This includes cross functional processes for enabling OEM onboarding, Distribution Centers, Logistics Carriers, Forecasting and Planning processes, Inventory Management, Order management including allocation, optimisation and fulfilment, Reverse logistics, Manufacturing setup and management include FAI, Quality & defect management, Recall processes for quality excursion, Product Life cycle management, Engineering BOM management, and Part setup processes. - Understanding and analysing the business problems at the root and not just solving for the symptom is critical to the success of this role. You will focus on recommending process innovation and efficiencies through process analysis; use cases, observations, industry trends, standard methodologies (Design Thinking, Six Sigma, Lean), leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas to challenge the status quo and deliver extraordinary customer-focused solutions. - Lead technology projects through the full Software Development Life Cycle - from mobilisation to problem definition, scoping, requirements, design, business readiness, testing and implementation. - Primary focus will be projects related to S/4 HANA supply chain transformation. - Negotiate with cross-functional teams and business partners to remove barriers and drive results, without compromising the overall quality of the end deliverable. - Engage with leadership, business partners, and engineering teams to develop a project timeline, key achievements, and a communication plan (stakeholder management). - Prepare the business for the change: Ensuring from the very start of the project, there is a change management plan in place and post project sustainment. - Ensure project objectives have been met and proper project closure with complete lessons learned.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent in Business management, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline required.
- Preferred: PMP, Six Sigma certification, SAP ECC (SD/MM), S/4 HANA