Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
The Escalations team represents Apple as the company’s highest escalation point with the ultimate goal of restoring and strengthening the customer’s loyalty and faith in Apple as a whole! We work on customer service recovery including the most serious, sensitive and visible customer satisfaction issues. We communicate official positioning on company issues and response to customers from Apple Executive team, Public Relations, Legal and Investor Relations.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with 2-3 years experience in an AOS Escalations or similar Tier 2 customer support environment. Strong working knowledge of AOS business processes, policies, and procedures
- Fluent written and verbal language skills in Korean and English
- Proven performance record with a passion to provide outstanding customer service
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Resourceful and flexible with unparalleled attention to detail
- Has outstanding ownership and follow-through skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Able to make sound judgments, while understanding and balancing the needs of the customer as well as the company
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and can work efficiently under tight deadlines
As an Escalations Specialist, you will manage extraordinary situations to champion swift resolution for each customer. You will be empowered to review and make exceptions to existing policies. You will provide key support for the Retail Contact Centre’s customer-facing specialists. Additionally, the team handles daily Customer Satisfaction Survey analysis and coordinate outreach to distressed customers. They communicate official positioning on company issues, develop creative solutions to complex customer problems, find opportunities for operational improvements and strategies. An essential link between customers and Apple’s Executive Team, the position requires ability to communicate and interact cross-functionally with multiple levels of management. To learn more about opportunities at Apple, visit https://www.apple.com/jobs/sg/ Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.