Depth Module Calibration & Test Engineer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. These elements come together to make Apple an amazing environment for motivated people to do the greatest work of their lives. You will become part of a team that sets the standard in cultivating excellence, creativity and innovation. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. The Depth Test Engineering group is responsible for research, design, development, test, and qualification of camera hardware for Apple products. The Test team is looking for depth module calibration & test engineer with responsibilities for the designing and bringing up the hardware and software that calibrates and tests the imaging components that go into Apple products. You will be involved with designing, implementing, debugging, and developing the methods to calibrate imaging systems and then the metrics to quantify their performance at factories around the world.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional Mechanical/HW/SW problem solving and optimization skill.
- Good working experience on test infrastructure bring up at Mass Production. Self-motivated professional. Good team player with passion
- Experience on camera/depth sensing device/optical device test would be big plus Familiarity with mechanical design would be plus.
- Familiarity with processing mass production test result would be big plus (statistical analysis)
- Develop new testers/critical optical component to meet design requirements for calibration and test. - Develop and deploy software that calibrates and tests imaging systems. - Analyze volume data to provide guidance on engineering decisions.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Science /Master of Science in Engineering, Imaging Science, Physics, or equivalent preferred
- - 90% travel to countries across Asia is required. Travel to vendors and partner facilities is required during new product development