Business Dev Mgr, Offer & Affordability for South Asia (12 months contract)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. Are you ready for your next challenge? Do your life's best work with the world watching! We are looking for an outstanding individual to develop and drive execution of new offers, initiatives, commercial framework, and disruptive affordability programs to increase customer access to Apple products in South Asia region.
- 8-12 years of commercial experience in carrier, banking, management consulting, consumer financing, or technology vendor with a strong understanding of mobile industry, carrier economics, and offers structure
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and highly collaborative team with flexible work style and approach based on business needs
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and business modelling skills to define opportunities/recommendations from many angles— both quantitative and qualitative, and drive appropriate performance metrics
- Problem solver by nature with ability to identify win-win solution while driving overall objectives and initiatives of Apple
- Deep knowledge and understanding around consumer financing schemes, technology products business landscape and local channel structure
- Ability to work within, and design processes that lead to the development of innovative and commercially driven country plans
- Ability to simplify complex business problems into easy-to-understand executive-level recommendations
- Good with ambiguity, and willingness to apply structure and principles and systematically using/presenting data
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects and set the right priority on the things that matter
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with experience in pitching to senior executives
- Experience negotiating large and complex commercial agreements
- High proficiency in Keynote, Pages/Word, and Excel.
- Undertake a detailed analysis of key markets in the area of consumer financing and affordability tools, and deliver innovative and optimal offers of Apple products in carrier and retailer partners. - Engage with country sales team and partners to deliver compelling affordability offers and consumer propositions that generate demand, such as consumer financing, leasing, carrier billing financing, trade-in and other credit access programs. - End to end management of business development programs, offers, affordability programs, and demand generation activities across multiple countries by collaborating with the broader cross-functional team. - Performing both internal/external commercial analysis, emerging market trend, and pricing data to develop deep knowledge of product offerings. - Formulate commercial position and develop commercial framework in conjunction with country and regional strategic plan. - Lead commercial contract pipeline renewal, structure and involve in the commercial negotiation with key partners’ executive level, and lead compliance to key commercial terms with partners. - Drive and develop new business initiatives, programs, and structural agreements with Carrier partners by applying knowledge of carrier market dynamics, consumer offer structures, and commercial agreements. - Simplifying and synthesizing complex problems, design structured recommendations, and present to C-Level executives within partners and Apple. - Maintain centralized engagement with key worldwide teams, improve calibration of worldwide and local plans, and facilitate the usage of worldwide insights and initiatives that are relevant for South Asia market and partners.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree; MBA or equivalent experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.