Apple Product Verification Advisor - Japanese
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? If so, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Just be prepared to dream big! As an Apple Product Verification Advisor, you will be working in a fast-paced environment and are responsible for answering questions and providing timely, reliable and accurate assistance to Apple’s internal and external customers. You should be able to navigate a variety of support tools while ensuring the highest level of quality in every interaction. This position is geared towards supporting and protecting one of Apple’s most valued security features in addition to resolving complex post-repair scenarios. This position is located onsite at the Apple campus in Singapore - Ang Mo Kio.
- Proficient in Japanese and English.
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Minimum of 1 year of customer support experience.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Familiar with macOS.
- Strong typing skills with an average of about 40-50 wpm.
- Strong interpersonal skills with key strengths in professional collaboration.
- Resourcefulness and effective research skills
- SAP and basic logistics knowledge
- Resilience to work in a dynamic environment to achieve time commitments
- We support customers with escalation requests to resolve administrative issues - Investigate complex cases to help Apple prevent fraud - Maintain minimum team production requirements set by management - Ability to make decisions by identifying issues which require escalation - Report issues and problems by following the appropriate channels - Responsible for monitoring daily work-lists - Track and report system issues that could affect customer happiness or department production Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.