Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big! An opportunity exists for a highly motivated professional to join the service team within the growing Operations area.
- At least 4-6 years experience in a planning and/or procurement role
- Experience in Reverse Logistics or Service Parts industry is preferable
- Able to remain focused and work under pressure, prioritize challenging demands and deadlines whilst multi-tasking
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and problem solving skills in a changing, dynamic environment
- Able to work independently and work with regional and global teams to deliver results
- Superb communicator in English; able to communicate in Mandarin fluently -- both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively across functions (Materials, Quality Engineers, Finance & Logistics) and at all levels as well as with virtual teams
- Meticulous with a strong business sense and customer satisfaction focus
- Experience with SAP, in particular R3 MM/PP and Excel is preferred
- Achieve target fill rate, minimize backlog and expedite backlog recovery - Daily update of backlog recovery plan updates - Manage parts repair turnaround by expediting and streamlining repair cycle and drive parts return from channel - Manage external goods shipments and receipt, resolving discrepancies - Drive replenishment and local procurement/repair management - Manage procurement and repair activities, validating pricing and payment requirements - Improve inventory turns, reduce new buys by maximizing repairs - Responsible for inventory accuracy, physical reconciliation and drive towards optimum inventory entitlement, recommending obsolete and excess inventory for disposition - Prepare reporting for Inventory & Excess, Repair Cycle Time, Backlog Status and Production Order for management review - Maintain data integrity and system data - Work with Global Materials and Engineering for material changes MEASUREMENTS - Fill Rate > 97% - No Aging Back Orders > 10 days - Overall Backlog < 225 units - Inventory Turns > 6 - KBBI Inventory < 1 WIOH - No Past Due Payment > 45 days (excluding discrepancy invoicing) - No Past Due Open POs > 5 days - OTV Reconciliation: reconcile all discrepancies - No overdue PR Conversions
Education & Experience
Masters/Bachelors degree ideally, however applicants with 3-5 years relevant experience in this area will also be considered. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.