Support Operations BI Reporting Analyst
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! AppleCare Support Operations Business Intelligence is seeking a highly-motivated professional to design and implement reporting for the AppleCare Contact Center and its attendant organizations. This position will provide reporting automation for Support Operations, Continuity (Technical Support), and specialty teams organization. In addition, you will design and publish a variety of ad-hoc and sustaining Tableau-based reports.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL
- Proven Tableau expertise
- Strong analytical skills; proven expertise with Excel and Keynote
- Aptitude for blending quantitative and qualitative data
- Multi-functional collaboration, driven, and skillful at influencing partners
- Independent self-starter who can prioritize effectively in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to quantify strategic and tactical metrics and to drive decisions based on data
- High comfort level in analyzing performance and business needs to anticipate analytical requirements or challenges
- Positive demeanor, decisive and strong sense of empathy
- Willingness to work at a very detailed level with the ability to succinctly present ideas to multi-functional teams and senior management
- Familiarity with the CSS and Continuity lines of business preferred.
You will partner with Contact Center leadership to execute engaging, effective reporting, and data analytics programs and initiatives. You possess a deep curiosity for future technology and for developing innovative solutions. You also enjoy collaborating and sharing best practices and methodologies with internal partners.