Advertising Producer, SEA
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The role of the Marketing Communications group (Marcom) at Apple is to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications in support of Apple’s business goals. As we grow our business in South East Asia, we are recruiting a talented media or advertising professional to support the implementation of our product launch and sustaining advertising communications. As an Advertising Producer you will be part of a small team and will be responsible for contributing to media planning, creative production, and evaluation of our campaigns. You will collaborate with our media and creative agencies, and manage the localisation of campaigns to work in multiple languages and countries within the region. Other responsibilities include working with internal stakeholders, obtaining creative approvals, reporting, and the ongoing monitoring and optimisation of campaigns. This position requires a self-motivated, flexible individual with well-developed communication skills. You should be a strong strategic thinker, capable of seeing the bigger picture and orchestrating projects to the end. This role requires you to constantly challenge the status quo and seek new and better ways of communicating both internally and externally.
- Relevant, demonstrable advertising experience in either a media agency, creative agency, or client side with at least 8 years or more experience in a multinational environment.
- Strong media knowledge across all mediums, with a good understanding of current and future media trends. Experience in taking media results and translating them into insights for future campaigns.
- A proven understanding of the role and opportunity of digital, social and new media across South East Asia (in particular Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore).
- Project management skills and the ability to lead project management discussions.
- Ability to learn new processes and technology quickly, to collaborate with ease and to prioritise and work quickly and efficiently within very tight time frames.
- Ability to establish trust, credibility, and influence across multiple partners in a highly matrixed organisation.
- An uncompromising attention to detail.
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with high energy, a positive attitude, and the ability to flourish in a team environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (Thai an added bonus)
- Implementation of all advertising creative, working with our media and creative agencies' account teams and Apple internal teams. - Evaluation of media plans and their effectiveness based on regional media understanding. - Ensure that work created by the Worldwide Advertising team can be effectively localised in our region; monitor issues such as cultural relevance and market priorities. - Provide strategic market insights to the team that ultimately help drive more relevant and impactful communications. - Present opportunities of how advertising campaigns can be amplified based on media opportunities, market priorities, and cultural insights. - Follow industry trends and competitor activity.