Sales - Retail Partners Programs Development Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! The WW Channel Strategy & Operations (WW CSO) team is responsible for the strategic management of Apple’s global channel programs across various routes to market. Apple’s main channel RTM include Telco, Consumer Electronics / Mass Merchants, mono-brand retail stores and online retailers and marketplaces. We develop retail programs solving for sales, customer experience and branding, while considering global scale. As the Retail Programs Development Manager, you are an outstanding, passionate, collaborative and self-driven individual who manage multiple concurrent program deployment, and to launch and refresh Apple point of sale throughout the Carrier Channels in South Asia; whilst ensuring that Apple merchandising standards are understood, deployed and delivered to schedule by all channel partners and vendors
- A strong passion and background in retail sales and merchandising, understands the key tenets of branding, pays outstanding attention to details and passion for Apple’s ecosystem.
- Extensive knowledge of the South Asian Telco market and the key players within, and go above and beyond with the partners.
- You keep current on retail technology trends, merchandising trends and in-store opportunities
- Outstanding and validated capacity to successfully balance multiple concurrent projects according to scope, budget and timeline
- Tried and tested ability to handle lead and co-ordinate site managers, sub-contractors, vendors and all associated resources involved in project delivery.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management standards (i.e. progress reports, resource management, risk identification and mitigation etc.)
- Perform well in fast paced situations, and are comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Extensive practical experience in project management of store fit-outs and fixture installations in retail with a keen eye and passion in customer experience.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Keynote, Pages/Word, and Excel.
The role is highly collaborative, requiring deep levels of cooperation and influential working relationships. The incumbent will partner with WW, regional and country teams, and external partners to ensure the channel programs under their management are deployed effectively and in line with the requirements of the channel partner and the sales strategy. Developing and managing multiple concurrent merchandising and retail programs throughout their lifecycle; including retailer negotiations, design, budget management, supplier liaison and execution; are primary functions of this role. Further, and equally important, is the ability to proactively manage changes in project scope, identifying potential risks, and creatively solves problems and executes flawlessly the program deliverables. High level planning, tracking and management reporting associated with store roll-outs and forward deployments of stores are also important aspects of the role
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.