Inclusion & Diversity APAC DNA Advisor
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As an Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) Community Advisor, you will develop a strategy for Retail partnership and integration of Diversity Network Associations (DNAs) into Retail for the underrepresented cohorts within the communities to increase belonging, representation and inclusion at Apple. You will identify the internal and external needs, build and use partnerships across Apple, have close collaboration with I&D BP team to drive focus on addressing these needs as part of Apple’s I&D priorities and initiatives. In this role, you will advise the leadership of the Retail Diversity Network Associations (DNA), Apple’s employee resource group, and foster alignment and focus to accomplish key goals.
- Track record of building effective business partnerships in a consultative model
- Engagement with employee resources groups - experience in building, advising or leading employee resource groups is preferred
- Ability to prioritize workload and lead multiple projects
- Effective implementation of talent initiatives, tools and/or processes
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization
- Strong presentation skills
- Assesses and develops a strategy for retail specific to talent, culture and business needs. - Develops scalable solutions that take into consideration differences in sociopolitical and economic realities within the countries of which our team members reside. - Builds awareness of community needs, pivotal initiatives, and progress made across Apple. - Leads integration of the community’s strategic initiatives with key partners within Inclusion and Diversity, the broader People team, and lines of business. - Works closely with internal partners (E.G. Recruiting, Benefits, Compensation, Employee Relations/Labor Relations, Apple University). - Stays closely connected with DNA membership to intimately understand the unique needs of the community, and identify meaningful opportunities for Apple to focus attention. - Provides mentorship and support to our (DNA) employee resource groups. - Stays connected internally and externally, using data, insights, and industry trends to lead, influence, support, and facilitate organizational change for the community. - Identifies and engages with key professional networks and associations. - Seek opportunities through L&D and product solutions. - Provides coaching to Executive sponsors and Business leaders in the areas of: recruiting, development, representation, succession and attrition KEY COMPETENCIES: - Strategic and organizational agility - Integrity and trust - Business insight - Manages and leads through ambiguity - Ability to focus: turns complex problems into simple solutions - Team oriented and highly collaborative - Inspiring and motivating others - Global acumen - Customer focus - Command skills and managerial courage - Strong influencing and change management skills - Strong executive presence and communication/presentation skills - Strong program management and project management skills
Education & Experience
- - Some overnight and international travel required.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.