AppleCare CSS Device Enrollment Program & Agreements Support Specialist
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Device Enrolment Program (DEP) & Agreements Support Specialist is responsible for providing support to customers regarding their AppleCare contract agreements, and channel partners involving system integration with Apple. This individual will manage daily inbound inquiries from both channel partners and internal cross-functional teams, and respond in a professional and timely manner. World class operational excellence is a cornerstone of Apple’s success. A successful candidate will be expected to achieve key metrics on operational excellence, request turnaround time, and partner communication.
- Strong customer service focus and enthusiasm for achieving excellence.
- Exceptional procedural and technical troubleshooting methodology.
- Technically-minded with the ability to understand, converse, and provide solutions to an IT-literate audience.
- Strong problem solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Dynamic, creative thinking, and innovative.
- Excellent organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Enjoys working independently and with a team in a fast paced environment.
- Confidently manages through ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with productivity applications, e.g. Keynote, Pages, Excel
- Knowledge in SAP and B2B API integration (JSON) beneficial.
Own, analyse, research, and respond to Agreements and DEP-related critical issues in a timely fashion. Identify potential problems by monitoring tasks and critical issues or through data analysis. Cross-train and serve as backup for other members of the team globally, enabling follow-the-sun support. Communicate support improvement opportunities with both internal and external partners Focus on process improvements to reduce resolution times and decrease escalation volumes. Participate in both in-region and global User Acceptance Tests (UAT). Manage expectations across various groups including resellers, carriers, and internal partners, to ensure business needs are addressed and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree plus 1-3 years relevant experience preferred