Product Manager, Retail Online
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Apple Online Store is seeking a highly results oriented Product Manager to join the APAC Product Management team in Singapore. Working closely with the Strategic Partnerships team, this is a critical role in driving and implementing initiatives on partners platforms. This candidate will have knowledge of the eCommerce landscape in Greater China with extensive experience in product management in a partner environment. This role is highly collaborative and requires exceptional and outstanding leadership skills to lead and influence across multiple cross functional teams of different organisational levels as well as collaborate with external partners to drive the success of Apple initiatives in the marketplace.
- More than 10 years of product management experience in a B2C or software industry working on complex web products in eCommerce organisations
- Understand eCommerce ecosystems and in depth knowledge of eCommerce and marketing technologies
- Advanced technical knowledge on the use of APIs, XMLs, data feeds, cross platforms integration, social media platforms, web and mobile technologies
- Experience creating technical product roadmap from conception to launch, driving product vision and leading design discussions
- Strong business acumen with excellent commercial skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to understand complex challenges and translating them into workable options and solutions
- Effective communications skills with ability to clearly and concisely present issues, ideas and recommendations to all stakeholders including the leadership team
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese as this role requires constant communications with both internal and external partners across regions
- Proven track record and ability to influence and lead people across different functions and organisational levels, geographies/timezones
- Highly agile and quick to adapt to changes in a rapidly changing environment
- Exhibit high degree of ownership and accountability
- Direct and lead the strategy and development of partner platform by collaborating with engineering, business and external partners to develop, maintain and evangelise technical product roadmap. - Collaborate with engineering to design detailed technical systems for business problems, documenting thorough and detailed technical requirements and is accountable for overall business technical systems design. - Collaborate with partners in building business cases, authoring business requirements, designing and crafting customer experience and handling the end to end implementation process. - Collaborate with global teams and local business units to ensure smooth execution of global and local initiatives on partner’s platforms. - Communicate project status, resolve issues, conduct post implementation reviews and regular planning meetings to ensure the delivery of high quality products in line with the Apple experience. - Work closely with partners to stay up to date on partners platform capabilities and product roadmap. - Partner closely with the Strategic Partnerships team to identify and support new business opportunities.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.