App Store & Apple Media Services - Marketing Trainee
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple revolutionised personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple TV app, Apple TV+, Apple Books, Apple News and Apple News+. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth and to leaving the world better than we found it. The Apple Services and Content Marketing team are looking for a post-graduate trainee that has a real passion for digital content and entertainment to work across multiple lines of the Services business. We are seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to join us, based in Singapore. You will be participating in a dynamic environment as a valuable member of the team, assisting with marketing and business responsibilities to a high standard.
- We are seeking an individual that is hard-working, diligent, can meet deadlines and multi-task with ease.
- Extraordinary attention to detail with excellent written skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Keynote, Numbers or Excel is a strong plus.
- Ability to learn and grasp use of technology including bespoke CMS platforms.
- Have a real passion for entertainment.
- The ability to work in a high on collaboration and inclusive environment.
- Deep understanding of Apple Services and their various offerings.
- Organisational skills which can be applied to reporting and analysis.
- Comfortable working with and analysing data and charts.
- Passionate about the Apple brand and committed in preserving its authenticity.
From day one, you will take charge of a variety of responsibilities including longer ‘special project’ work, key initiatives and drive critical operational tasks. You will support the marketing team in managing our content and partner marketing programs, liaise with editorial teams to identify priorities and feed into briefs, work on research projects as requested from programming and marketing teams as well as take the lead on capturing analytics and collating reports.
Education & Experience
You are a recent graduate with a Communications/Marketing/Business/Commerce degree