CAD Firmware Intern (f/m/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- Very Good knowledge of git / gitlab / github
- Experience with scripting languages (Python)
- Knowledge in Cloud technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) and Data analytics
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (English)
- Experience with object-oriented languages helpful (for example C++)
- Eagerness to learn new things and take up new challenges
- Ability to work on multi-functional projects with a globally located team
- Available for 6 months or more.
improve efficiency and ensure Apple delivers the best products to our millions of customers. Strong communication skills with a solid understanding of Software Design Patterns, Data Structures and Advanced Computer Science concepts are a must as you will be working with engineers and other cross-function teams within Apple to add new and innovative features.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master Degree program in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.