Apple Support Agreement Admin Team Manager (Korean)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when talented people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and inspire and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. As a Team Manager, you will join our AppleCare Singapore team and provide leadership to our Agreement Admin advisors. We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual that will demonstrate the necessary leadership to manage and motivate the team.
- Fluency in English and Korean is essential with excellent written and verbal communications skills. (Successful candidate will be reporting to an English only speaking manager)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant Management experience, in a large multichannel inbound contact center, with ability to demonstrate management experience with tools, workforce management, call tracking systems and core call center metrics.
- Demonstrable ability to get results using people management skills and a proven track record of performance management.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional coaching skills and an ability to multitask.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with support partners such as Training, Recruiting, Scheduling, Reporting and Analysis and the wider Management team.
- Capability to streamline processes and systems wherever possible and create an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Project management skills with experience running projects related to contact center performance or new initiatives.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership abilities and will ensure our world-class levels of customer satisfaction are maintained. You will be a dynamic and self-motivated individual who will be involved in building a strong team. Responsibilities include: Staff Management and Leadership Handle staff and customer issues Identify staff training and development needs Monitor and measure agent level performance Provide formal and informal performance feedback, both team based and one-to-one, and take corrective action as required Hold regular staff meetings Participate in recruitment process Support career path development for staff Promote positive employee behaviors by leading by example Mentoring Call Centre Performance Perform real time queue management Roster team for operations coverage Provide direct phone/email queue support - 50% regular call load usual Quality Meet call monitoring (NorthStars) goals, including remote and in-cube, in liaison with quality program managers Participate in regular NorthStar calibration Operational Improvement Proactively identify areas for operational improvement, including tools and processes Involvement in projects as required Develop and maintain awareness of industry best practices This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, and employee discounts.
Education & Experience
- Home office is required
- Quiet work space with work station (desk & chair)
- Wired internet service (min 20Mbps)
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.