Technical Program Manager, Distribution Center
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, you will help us leave the world better than we found it. As a TPM, you will be leading and responsible for development, qualification, optimization, and production ramp of new process technology and equipment for manufacturing of Apple new products. This is a hands-on position requiring both outstanding technical skills and strong leadership capabilities.
- 6 years of design or production. The candidate who has the mechanical working experience is preferable.
- With understanding on assembly, packing processes & precious equipment such as laser etching, CMM, OMM applications are welcomed.
- Good spoken and written English with proficient Mandarin.
- Familiar with mobile devices knowledge is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill with capability to work independently and under pressure.
- Willing to travel frequently upon request (mainly in Asia).
- Engagement in new product engineering builds, assist in reviewing production process and fixtures from manufacturing perspectives, capable of fixing hot issues is a plus. - Executes and implements the strategic direction, goals, objectives and key measurement systems to ensure the business goals are met. - Primary metrics include process and yield goals, monitor and audit product quality across all yield and audit points, ensure adequate controls and product integrity are set in place. - Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures and control systems for each functional area. - Acts as a bridge for technical issues when required between Apple engineering team and the vendors. - Provides input into global process, test, quality, BOM Management as systems are enhanced or upgraded.
Education & Experience
University or college graduated (BS/MS) with major in EE or ME related degrees, with testing background is preferable.