Technical Product Lead
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Asia Pacific IS&T team builds systems for the most dynamic and versatile business teams at Apple. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business. We use the latest technologies and are constantly opening up the boundaries. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist? We are hiring a Technical Product Lead.
- 8+ years of software engineering and technical product management experience, leading and delivering complex projects.
- Experience with using various distributed caching solutions.
- Experience with continuous integration and build (CI/CD) process & tools.
- Proven ability to quickly understand functional requirements and technical concepts across wide range of domains.
- Understands and performs well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and drive clarity in the face of ambiguity.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering customer facing and business critical applications that scale, are fault-tolerant and highly available.
- Experience in handling architectural and design considerations such as performance, scalability, reusability and flexibility issues.
- Demonstrable record of success leading technology projects in a matrix organization, aligning business goals to technical solutions and driving solution roadmap.
- Experience in sizing technical efforts, managing project budget and resources.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization.
- Experience with at least one of the major cloud providers is desirable.
- Contact Center domain knowledge will be an advantage.
Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Come be part of Asia Pacific IS&T team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product. This role is for a results-oriented professional who has extensive experience and skillsets of a functional and technical lead. - Drive and deliver complex multi-functional programs & products for the Contact Center. - Architect, design and implement solutions that can scale to enterprise level requirements. - Review technical design, perform code reviews, maintain functional and technical documentations. - Potentially lead a team of project managers & engineers, manage project resources & budgets, while being able to be hands-on with development. - Operate as an effective interface between engineers and product owners, bringing perspective and understanding of Contact Center solutions to help improve efficiency in serving Apple’s customers. - Lead discussions with business partners on understanding business processes, workflows, pain points and review requirements; propose comprehensive and holistic solutions. - Actively collaborate with business partners and engineering teams on innovative solutions, requirements, scope and project work in a matrix environment. - Successfully develop and execute work plans by leading scope, schedule, deliverables and resource allocation.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent - Minimum 8 years software development or equivalent experience
- KEY ATTRIBUTES :
- - Excellent social, communication and influencing skills across diverse cultures
- - Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- - Proactive with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- - Accountable and committed to tasks
- - Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- - Ability to thrive in a multi-functional team on high profile, critical projects