Technical Product Lead - Full Stack
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Asia Pacific IS&T team builds systems for the most dynamic and versatile business teams at Apple. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business. We use the latest technologies and are constantly opening up the boundaries. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist? We are hiring a Technical Product Lead.
- At least 8 years in Software Development
- Proven understanding of Java 11.
- Good Experience on Java and Spring Boot Application development
- We are looking for proven expertise in multi-tiered application development, and familiarity with design considerations such as Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), performance, scalability, re-usability and flexibility.
- Demonstrated proficiencies on brainstorming and communicating technology ideas
- We need you to have solid understanding of software development methods and processes including Waterfall and Agile development practices.
- Extraordinary communication skills, for collaborating across many participating teams.
- Expertise with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Extensive experience with web application servers such as Tomcat or Jetty.
- Experience with design and development of Micro Services Architecture and Multi-tenant Systems.
- Curiosity and Interest to build applications from scratch
Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Come be part of Asia Pacific IS&T team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product. This role is for an ambitious professional who has extensive experience and skillsets of a functional and technical lead. - Your responsibility will be developing and maintaining server side micro services that provide the API endpoints and web-UI interfaces. - This includes developing interfaces for data inputs through API’s and UI and development of data parser, data conversion, and interface for data analytics engine. - As a full stack Engineer you are encouraged to design & architect solutions for our various data inputs, find patterns, build efficient parser for large volume of data, derive efficient data analytics and drive the implementation. - You will define integration to other systems via services and APIs, key customizations and extensions of the systems, data conversions and migrations. - You will interact with diversified Apple teams on an ongoing basis.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent - Minimum 8 years software development or equivalent experience
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- KEY ATTRIBUTES :
- - Excellent social, communication and influencing skills across diverse cultures
- - Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- - Proactive with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- - Accountable and committed to tasks
- - Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- - Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team on high profile, critical projects