CAD Engineer - Design Verification (f/m/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. As a member of our Verification CAD team, you will work very closely with the Design Verification team as a first line support personnel as well as review and improve current Design Verification (DV) infrastructure. You will be responsible for development and support around our EDA simulators. You will have the opportunity to integrate your ideas, come-up with new ideas, as well as work with EDA vendors to promote efficiency in the DV community.
- - 2+ years' experience in relevant field preferred but not required.
- - Solid programming background and software development/debug skills.
- - Experience with Cadence Incisive, or Synopsys VCS, or Modelsim simulators is an added qualification
- - Experience with Verdi/SimVision/DVE, Verilog and System Verilog is a plus.
- - Scripting abilities in PERL, TCL or Python and knowledge of C or C++is a plus.
- - Experience writing or maintaining a script or Makefile that builds simulation program from RTL is desired.
- - Good communications skills are required and prior customer support experience is a huge plus.
In this highly visible role, you will: - Debug vendor tool problems. - Interact with DV team to help tackle their problems. - Implement new functionality to tackle emerging problems or to optimize already existing methods. - Participate in developing, maintaining, and improving an existing system for regressing RTL.
Education & Experience
MS/BS Degree in technical discipline
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.