Analog Mixed Signal Design Verification Engineer
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
At Apple we believe our products begin with our people. By hiring a team with dynamic strengths, we drive creative thought. By giving that team everything they need, we drive innovation. By hiring incredible engineers, we drive precision. And through our process, we build memorable experiences for our customers. These elements come together to make Apple an amazing environment for motivated people to do the greatest work of their lives. You will become part of a hands-on development team that cultivates excellence, creativity and innovation. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products? The Silicon Engineering team in Munich is seeking a forward-thinking and innovative Analog Mixed Signal Design Verification Engineer with a solid foundation in AMS Verification processes and a real passion for building new technologies. In this role, you will be responsible for the Analog Mixed Signal Design Verification of Power Management Units for battery operated portable devices.
- 3+ years hands on experience in analog and mixed signal verification
- Knowledge of System Verilog, Verilog-AMS, TCL scripting
- Good analog and digital design background to analyze verification results
- Scripting language knowledge (Python/Perl) is a plus
- Outstanding sense and drive for quality of deliverables
- Teammate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Always enthusiastic to collaborate and take on diverse challenges with international teams.
Closely collaborate with design teams to define verification plan. Analyze and model analog behavior (Verilog-AMS modeling). Verify pre-silicon sub-/systems in the top level environment, with main respect to Analog/Mixed Signal macros. Ensure specification compliance and correct functionality of attributes defined in the verification matrix. Define checkers and assertions. Have collaborative approach to communicate status and results to multiple subject areas.
Education & Experience
MS in Electrical Engineering required or equivalent
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.