AMS Design Verification Engineer
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
At Apple we believe our products begin with our people. By hiring a team with dynamic strengths, we drive creative thought. By giving that team everything they need, we drive innovation. By hiring incredible engineers, we drive precision. And through our process, we build memorable experiences for our customers. These elements come together to make Apple an amazing environment for motivated people to do the greatest work of their lives. You will become part of a hands-on development team that cultivates excellence, creativity and innovation. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products? The Silicon Engineering team in Munich is seeking a forward-thinking and innovative Analog Mixed Signal Design Verification Engineer with a solid foundation in AMS Verification processes and a real passion for building new technologies. In this role, you will be responsible for the Analog Mixed Signal Design Verification of Power Management Units for battery operated portable devices.
- Relevant hands on experience in analog and mixed signal verification
- Good knowledge of System Verilog, Verilog-AMS, TCL scripting
- Strong analog and digital design background to analyze verification results
- Hands-on experience with Analog Assertion Based Verification
- Scripting language knowledge (Python/Perl)
- Outstanding sense and aim for quality of work you're doing
- Teammate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Always enthusiastic to collaborate with diverse teams and take on diverse challenges with international teams.
Closely collaborate with design teams to define verification strategy and verification plan. Develop efficient and sustainable state-of-the-art verification test benches. Analyze and model analog behavior (Verilog-AMS modeling). Verify pre-silicon sub-/systems in the top level environment, with main respect to Analog/Mixed Signal macros. Ensure specification compliance and accurate functionality of attributes defined in the verification matrix. Partner closely with CAD and methodology groups to define additional top level checks and assertions. Guide design teams for best practices in top level schematics. Have collaborative approach to communicate status and results to multiple subject areas.
Education & Experience
- MS in Electrical Engineering required or equivalent
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.