Carrier Strategic Business Development Lead - Mexico and Latin America
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. We are, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. As part of our Business Development group, you’ll collaborate with our carrier regional partner managers, carrier sales executives, and teams both inside and outside Apple to design sales plans that put the right Apple solutions into customers’ hands. You’ll form alliances with key carrier business partners in the region, providing the leadership and counsel needed to ensure both they and Apple can achieve their sales goals. Together, our ambition is to strategically manage this world-class network of regional carrier partnerships to achieve aggressive sales goals and innovative solutions that leverage Apple ecosystem both in hardware and services. If you join us, you’ll have the potential to build long-lasting business relationships that directly contribute to Apple’s growing worldwide success. The Carrier Strategic Business Development Lead will own Latin America - Account Regional strategy, business development, planning and consumer insights. Reporting directly to the Carrier Managing Director, you will act as the key liaison between the regional headquarters and country operations, leading all high priority projects in all carrier account properties among the ALAC region. This role will lead planning and execution of major company initiatives working with sales, operations, finance, education, and marketing teams.
- Analytical: strong analytical background with sophisticated Excel and data leadership skills
- Relationship: strong, clear, and concise communication skills are a requirement -- ability to build and handle relationships with diverse teams
- Excellent time & project management skills
- Obsession and focus on attention to detail
- Proven innovator who consistently identifies new ways to address a problem and identify unique, effective solutions
- Passionate about driving clarity and accomplishing goals set by the team
- Ability to raise the bar across all projects
- Perseverance: you will face road blocks and challenges – the need to be tenacious and continue to push forward is vital to having success in this role
- Fluency in English and Spanish is absolutely required
- Consulting background and experience in telecommunications (Carrier) is desirable
The main goal for this role is to create scalable initiatives across Apple that will help the company grow -- both long-term and short-term-- the carrier channel in the most important account in the region. With a focus on mid- to long-term growth, you will lead the planning of quarterly, annual, and multi-year country plans from research and design to implementation. Ability to create a vision from 10,000 feet up as well as dive deep into the details by having a hands-on approach to problem solving. You will need to have the leadership and operational skills to align executives and complementary teams across the organization to believe in and to execute each business plan while also having a strong analytical background in order to perform your own financial analysis.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred
- Consulting background - experience in telecommunications (Carrier) and consumer market.