Senior Manager, APAC Field Merchandising
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The Merchandising team at Apple inspires our customers to discover, learn about and buy Apple products, services, and accessories through merchandising that delivers a personalized experience like no other. We do this by communicating a focused point of view to create unique Apple experiences, that we then execute flawlessly. As the Manager of the APAC Merchandising Field team, you will partner with senior Retail Field leadership and World Wide Merchandising leadership to ensure the implementation and success of Merchandising strategies across Hero, Services, and Accessories in line with our merchandising principles. You will partner closely with the APAC Merchandising Manager to ensure success in the rollout of Merchandising programs. You will lead the APAC Field Merchandising team to ensure that initiatives land in stores and in the gathering of feedback with Field Leadership to ensure improved execution.
- Personal and professional competencies include:
- Ensures Accountability
- Develop Talent
- Manage Complexity
- Business Insight
- Directs Work
- The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience, and qualities:
- Identify talent and build effective teams with a focus of people development.
- Foster teamwork and align objectives of direct team
- Strong aesthetic, visual design, and presentation skills.
- Cross-functional agility, and the ability to lead and meet objectives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Process-oriented, with the ability to flex from high-level strategy to fine attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with teams in corporate and field environment (desired).
- 10+ years of leadership experience, merchandising experience preferred.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree (Business, Marketing, or related degree preferred).
Responsibilities: Manages and develops Field Merchandising Leaders in APAC Creates alignment within direct team to achieve flawless execution of merchandising programs and principles Achieves flawless execution of merchandising programs and principles by creating alignment within direct team Drives Retail’s priorities by partnering with Senior Market Directors and Market Directors around how Merchandising programs create ownership opportunities Aligns Merchandising Field team on Merchandising engagement programs to enhance the in-store experience Plan in partnership with APAC Merchandising Manager in-store execution of Merchandising for new store openings, remodels and relocations Regular Market Team visits to review Merchandising principles and connect with senior field leadership Participate in key Field Leadership calls and meetings to drive alignment of Retail’s priorities Provide consistent feedback to Geo Merchandising partners to ensure the success of current and future programs Be the expert within the Merchandising team for your Geo and ensure that any local needs are communicated back to the WW Merchandising team Lead overnight support and guidance to Retail stores during Merchandising resets, including New Product Introductions and Accessory resets