Finance Operations Analyst, GC & APAC
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Do your life’s best work here now. With the whole world watching. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company that is known for its impressive lineup of products and services. At Apple, we share in a commitment to excellence, all with one unified vision – creating innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about “fueling innovation”. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, accountability, partnership, excellence and analytical thinking. Apple’s Global Business Solutions (GBS) team partners across functions, including Retail, Sales, Operations, R&D and Services. In addition to driving operational excellence in core finance processes, GBS provides cross-functional insights to enhance compliance, operational efficiency and business performance. As a support organization, our mission is to find opportunities and influence outcomes for our business partners on a daily basis, while anticipating and managing risk. If you have a passion for learning and growth, solid operations experience, with the right balance of problem solving and critical thinking, this evolving, dynamic team could be for you. We are now seeking a Finance Operations Analyst to join the GC/APAC Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) team, based in either Shanghai or Singapore. You will be part of a cross-regional team with exposure to Apple’s business across Greater China and Asia-Pacific.
- Understanding of (or willingness to learn) core finance processes with the courage to challenge the status-quo and help teams solve problems, influence stakeholders and drive results in line with Apple culture
- Extraordinary attention to detail, accuracy, quality and integrity in all work
- Curiosity to “go beyond the numbers” and convert datasets into business insights that influence meaningful actions and results on a regional and global scale, including process improvements and business solutions
- Strong communicator who can build cross-functional partnerships, maintain a high degree of flexibility and drive collaboration to influence outcomes across the organization
- Mature, responsible professional who can focus on key issues, simplify and cut through complexity to facilitate debate on key issues with the team
- Growth mindset, fast learner, passionate about talent development and helping others
As a Finance Operations Analyst in P2P, you will help to develop efficient, compliant processes and analytics solutions for Apple’s business needs. You will have the opportunity to work on analytics, projects and daily operations. Your focus will be on improving the vendor payables experience across GC and APAC, while working with EMEIA and AMR to globalize processes wherever possible. This is a dynamic role with plenty of room for growth and evolving job responsibilities, including the following: - Support Apple’s vendor payables processes, business insights and process improvement initiatives - Partner with external vendors and internal teams to manage vendor payables for direct & indirect purchases in compliance with finance policies and procedures - Drive operational excellence by meeting or exceeding SLA metrics - Use data visualization to identify operational trends, outliers and insights that drive tangible outcomes for our business partners - Proactively identify opportunities to simplify end-to-end processes and drive efficiency, while maintaining strong compliance and controls - Collaborate with global and regional peers to ensure that processes, tools and business solutions are globally consistent whenever possible
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other disciplines is preferred - Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; proficiency in other Asian languages is a plus (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, etc)
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.