AIML - Site Reliability Engineer, ML Platform & Technology
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making an impact, joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! If you wish to play a part in revolutionizing how people use their computers and mobile devices; build ground breaking technology for algorithmic search, machine learning, natural language processing & artificial intelligence; and work with the teams building the most scalable big-data systems in existence. This is the role for you!
- 5+ years in a Site Reliability Engineering, DevOps, or Infrastructure focused role supporting internet-facing production services and distributed systems
- Proficiency in using Go, Python or other higher-level languages for automation, testing, Kubernetes, cloud and/or infrastructure management
- Experience with infrastructure as code and provisioning tools for Kubernetes and cloud based services
- Experience with employing telemetry, observability and logging pipelines for incident and performance management
- Working knowledge of Linux, networking, security, multi-tier applications and micro-services.
- Exposure to deploying software releases, supporting CI/CD pipelines, employing canary analysis techniques and ChatOps tooling advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills shown through previous projects or assignments
• Monitor production, staging and development environments for a myriad of services in an agile and dynamic organization. • Strive to improve the stability, security, efficiency and scalability of production systems by applying software engineering practices. • Design, implement, and extend automation tools for infrastructure, application and container management • Resolve future needs for capacity and investigate new features and products. • Strong problem solving ability will be used daily; a successful Engineer will take steps on self-initiative basis to isolate issues and resolve root cause through investigative analysis. • You should be an independent problem-solver who is focused and capable of exhibiting deftness to handle multiple simultaneous competing priorities and deliver solutions in a timely manner. • Responsible for writing justifications, incident reports, best practices/standards documentation and solution specifications.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.