AIML – Annotation Team Lead
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Machine Learning and AI
You’re passionate about supporting others to achieve the highest level of service in every interaction. You’re a role model and leader who advocates for their team. You’re invested in your work relationships and hold yourself and your team to a high standard of accountability. You’re naturally curious and gravitate towards tools and resources that enrich your team. If you are ready to encourage and lead, join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! Are you interested in being part of a team that continues to innovate the way people and machines interact? The launch of Siri was a defining moment in the history of Artificial Intelligence. Siri offers a faster, easier way to get things done on your Apple devices, even before you ask. Millions of people now use Siri to send a message, play their favorite song or even take a selfie. As a AIML Annotation Team Lead, you will focus on leading a team of Annotation Analysts. You will be responsible for the team’s operational success, mentoring their career growth, and collaborating cross-functionally with other internal teams. This position will be based at the Apple corporate campus at Ang Mo Kio.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a people management capacity in a large or multi-site inbound contact center or similar dynamic environment supervising 25-30 employees
- Experience leading in a professional environment
- Knowledge of contact center management tools, processes, procedures, and performance metrics, and can innovate and improve as needed
- Excellent influencing skills and ability to work with key business partners
- Prioritize coaching needs and experienced in developing employees to achieve optimal results
- Able to develop coaching plans that incorporate observations and key performance trends
- Lead a standard for high-quality work by consistently meeting and exceeding performance goals
- Strong and effective written and verbal interpersonal skills with the ability to tailor your message to your audience
- Solution oriented leader who demonstrates creativity and curiosity
As a AIML Annotation Team Lead, you’ll be responsible for providing daily leadership and promoting the development of 25-30 Annotation Analyst team members. You are self-motivated, friendly and have a passion to support your team’s development through critical and creative thinking. You’ll identify, promote, and implement innovative ideas to meet and exceed performance and quality goals set by leadership. You will support employees’ success through establishing relationships and seeking to understand what motivates individuals. You will oversee performance management, ensuring daily, monthly, quarterly operational metrics are met. You’ll effectively execute on management and administrative tasks such as leading staff meetings, conducting regular one-on-one’s, hiring, training, and development of employee performance. You will drive operational improvements, team collaboration, and recommend innovative solutions to business challenges. You’ll establish clear and effective working relationships and communication channels with internal partners.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- - Ability to work Monday- Friday from 9:00am-6:00pm local time; with scheduling and work flexibility based on business needs
- - Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.