Machine Learning/ AI Engineering & Research Internship
Beijing, Beijing, China
Machine Learning and AI
We are seeking highly qualified individuals to join our team as AI/ML Engineering & research intern. We are dedicated to research and development in the field of machine learning, especially in the domain of time series forecasting. As a part of the team, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging technical problems and develop innovative ML solutions that will influence the future of Apple products and business operations. Additionally, you will have the chance to engage with the academic community through publishing your cutting-edge research, speaking at conferences, and participating in events.
- In-depth knowledge in deep learning (DL) and statistical machine learning (ML).
- Proven experience in time series forecasting.
- Proficiency in programming languages like Python.
- Hands-on experience with TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct innovative research and publish findings in top-tier conferences and journals.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines, and independently explore new, innovative ideas to improve Apple products and business operations.
- Creative and collaborative.
You'll be developing innovative ML solution for our most ambitious products and business initiatives. You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams across Apple to ensure that the AI/ML solutions are seamlessly coordinated and impactful. As part of our team, you'll be encouraged to share your expertise with others. You'll have opportunities to prepare technical reports for publication and present at conferences. We're looking for someone who is self-motivated. You thrive in dynamic environments, quickly building relationships and adapting to change and ambiguity. Your strong programming skills and experience crafting, prototyping, and delivering sophisticated algorithmic solutions are essential.
Education & Experience
Currently pursuing a Master/PhD degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or related areas.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.