Systems Support Manager - Ops Business Process Reengineering
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, we believe new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple Operations and Supply Chain delivers to customer promise with revolutionary precision, accuracy and at an immense scale. At the heart of that revolution precision, accuracy and scale are best in class processes and systems. We are looking for a Systems Support Manager who would collaborate with business and technical teams to ensure our Operations Systems are sustainable, scalable, achieve optimal performance and enable our functional business team to deliver Apple’s customer commitment.
- 12+ years of overall experience including 5+ years as line manager, program manager, or team lead in global organizations
- Experience in managing or leading teams responsible for Enterprise Application Support, application support key performance metrics, SLAs etc
- Excellent project management skills, experience working in a matrix organization
- Expertise in Operations Order to Cash process and systems & Plan to Manufacture processes and systems, SAP ECC 6, Business Intelligence, AI/ML technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate at all organizational levels.
- Exec Presence - demonstrable ability to effectively and succinctly present complex topics, initiatives, post-mortem, proposals to a diverse leadership audience
- Problem Solving techniques for issue resolution
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with our business partners on the status of production issues and resolution strategy.
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills required to serve diverse customer base and deal effectively with escalating issues.
- Demonstrate ability to bring in Continuous Improvements in Business Process and Systems. Implement automation around routine/ repeatable tasks.
- Service now and IVR technology experience a plus
- Lead a highly skilled team to deliver both operational and strategic goals - Downtime Management - Implement a detailed business impact assessment of all Systems Downtimes in collaboration with regional BPR and business teams - Ops Systems Support - Develop Business support strategy that focuses on system performance and stability for BAU and NPI processes. - Implement technologies focused on predictive and preventive monitoring - Implement reporting processes to capture incidents and business impact - Development of critical metrics and SLAs for Biz Ops Support Centre of Excellence - Create resource plan to support peaks in support activities - Incident identification - identifying incidents as early as possible to minimize business impacts, impact assessment and mitigation - Mitigation - collaborate with IS&T and business teams to ensure timely mitigations/fixes are deployed to minimize any business impact - Recovery - collaborate with IS&T and business teams to plan and implement recovery strategies to ensure minimal customer and business impact - Analytics - preparation of Applications Analytics - including monthly and quarterly trend analysis - Quarterly Business Reviews - Plan, Prepare and Deliver Systems Quarterly Business Reviews to Trade In business Leadership and WW BPR Leadership - Implement processes for continuous improvement for predictive and preventive measures to reduce defects / incidents that disrupt business processes. - Project Management of initiatives thru capital and non-capital cycle - Develop key performance metrics for the team and monitor against defined goals. - Recruit, retain key talent
Education & Experience
Masters or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an Engineering, Computer Science or Supply Chain
- - PMI/PMP certification preferred
- - Certifications in SAP ECC and S/4HANA desirable
- - Experience with ITIL methodology