Senior Recruiter (contract)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s People group, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we’ll search the world to build our collective of talented perfectionists, visionaries, and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help them grow professionally and support them in work and life. Join the team and help build and keep the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. We’re seeking an experienced Recruiter to join the Apple Corporate Recruiting team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join an amazing, robust, and agile team responsible for hiring best-in-class talent. As part of the larger HR organization, Recruiting acts as the gatekeepers of Apple culture by providing an extraordinary experience to both our internal business partners and candidates alike. Apple has an exciting, inspiring culture. If you are results driven, a self-starter, and ready to “Think Different,” join us.
- More than 8 years experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in Corporate recruitment
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Prior experience in an agency environment or volume hiring will be highly advantageous
- Ability to develop business cases and service requirements, while creating and managing strategic alliances
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly
As a Recruiter at Apple, your main goal is to identify, assess, and bring top talent to Apple. Apple Recruiters are strategic partners for the business they support, and compelling ambassadors of Apple. You will be responsible for guiding hiring managers and candidates through Apple’s selection process, performing full lifecycle recruiting, and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large. This position is technically focused so experience with leading-edge software and hardware products is essential. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Partner with senior leadership and hiring managers to identify and build out staffing needs and strategies. Build and maintain positive relationships, and have a keen sense of negotiation with all “customers” including candidates, hiring managers and business partners. Create and maintain strong working relationships with the Corporate Team’s leaders, staffing community and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility. Have deep understanding of the complete recruiting function, including: research, sourcing, networking, behavior based interviewing and closing. Initiate and maintain excellent working relations within the Apple Human Resources organization. Effective communication approaches that include: actively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts, verbally and in written form, and timeliness. Maintain flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment. Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.