Consumer Reseller Account Manager, Thailand
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple Thailand Sales team is seeking an experienced sales professional, with a passion for technology and innovation, to lead efforts in rapidly growing Apple product sales with our retailers. Our team is focused on growing this business by engaging directly with Apple’s resellers to build deeper partnerships. We accelerate sell-thru, and ensure Apple customers have access to the essential Apple experience they need, to unlock the value of Apple devices. As an Account Manager, you will be selling Apple Products into key resellers from pitch to close, including: defining the individual account strategy; assist in country wide expansion; ensure world class in store experience; providing assortment, placement, and consumer offer recommendations; negotiating commercial terms; and navigating cross-functional teams to ensure timely and successful strategy execution.
- You have a performance-proven sales background, including 8+ years of sales management and/or account/program management experience, or equivalent
- You bring experience in retail sales (both traditional and online) with deep understanding of merchandising strategies and assortment planning
- Your areas of expertise include: new business development, planning strategically, tactical execution, virtual team building, account development, forecasting, presentations, business solutions, multi-task management, and administrative planning & organization
- Your engagement style is highly collaborative and inclusive, seeking to deliver superior outcomes - regardless of the status quo or perceived boundaries
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (including proficiency with Keynote and Excel)
- You achieve or exceed assigned sales quotas and other critical metrics, while thriving in a dynamic, pressure-filled environment.
- Knowledge of online operations as well as store operations
In this position you will be responsible for managing our largest retailers. The ideal candidate requires exceptional channel account management, sales, negotiation, analytical and communication skills. Proven track record of channel sales success and a history of exceeding sales quotas over time. Key knowledge of search, conversion, traffic flows, optimization, online merchandising, demand generation and platforms are highly desired in this role. You will develop strategic plans and tactical activities that will result in the growth of Apple Business with our resellers. You will work closely with demand planning, merchandising, operations, finance, legal, and the marketing organization to define a holistic strategy for the reseller partnership. You oversee the drafting of legal agreements and negotiate commercial terms. You maintain excellent business relationships and work with the cross-functional teams that deliver a productive alliance to achieve mutual strategic outcomes. Design, recommend, and negotiate assortments of key SKUs. Manage a pipeline of multiple products. Articulate compelling placement and merchandising strategies. Develop demand generation strategies. Coordinate with reseller operations and supply-demand management to supply for launch in a timely manner Prepare presentations and analyses to support sales initiatives (Keynote and Excel skills) Track progress and provide regular reports to management Perform assigned administrative tasks including: meeting scheduling & management, sales & inventory reporting, demand generation planning & presentations, files/forms/information creation and management
Education & Experience
Requires BA/BS or a minimum of 7 years Reseller Sales
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.