Senior Software Equipment Engineer
Longtan, Taiwan, Taiwan
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We believe this is an excellent opportunity to work on the New Technology project in the exemplary company consistently bringing innovations in the industry.
- 5+ years of Display, Semiconductor or related backend experience.
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience of high precision manufacturing equipment
- Experience with software development (.NET, C#) and/or vision systems
- Strong analytical skills - able to analyze complex software issues and derive root cause from log files
- Effective written and spoken interpersonal skills in English
- Proactive and willing to take challenges to new technology
- Good personality with creative, aggressive, hands-on working style
- Self-motived and detail driven personality.
Your role is to transfer a new manufacturing equipment from Cupertino to Taiwan. You will travel to Cupertino to learn the equipment, working with the design engineers. Back in Taiwan, you will be responsible for tool bringup and integration in the factory. You will need to work closely with multiple teams to meet tool performance requirements. We are looking for individuals who are very innovative with a proven track record in both development phase and volume manufacturing.
Education & Experience
M.S (or above) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar disciplines.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.