Country Field Staff Manager, Ukraine
Kyiv, Kyiv oblast, Ukraine
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products—they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our customers. The Country Field Staff Manager leads a geographically large and diverse team of field sales employees who work in Apple Channel Partner stores. We look for natural and inspirational leaders with experience leading large teams who are passionate about Apple and will be able to positively influence the team and the partner to drive sales opportunities elevating the customer experience - by surprising and delighting customers in every interaction with Apple products. Bridging the worlds of field and corporate, you combine vision with field execution to define and deliver the future success of Apple and our partners. Reporting to the Country Manager, the Country Field Staff Manager will be accountable for setting and realising quarterly field business plans and targets within the relevant program channel partners in Ukraine. You will work closely with the Point Of Sale Operations, Training, Channel Program and Key Account Managers to make sure that the Apple in store customer experience and demand generation execution are outstanding and ensure flawless execution of programs. You are a key member of Apple Ukraine leadership team, gaining the respect and support of both management and other employees by demonstrating high standards of commercial acumen, leadership and drive. This role is based in Kiev.
- You have validated supervisory or leadership experience in a multi-layered and dynamic result driven remote working environment. You will encourage and lead a large team of field staff, providing leadership and inspiration.
- You are passionate, approachable and know how to connect with customers to deliver outstanding customer experience. You understand that to be effective, you discuss customers needs and values and how they intend to use Apple's products and services. You align all of this information and recognise that each customer is different.
- You are a critical thinker, a creative problem solver with a high analytical sense and collaboration across Apple support functions to ensure knowledge and expertise are successfully cascade to the Field teams.
- Apple does not cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day.
- You know yourself, open to their feedback and relate well to all kinds of people. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- You believe that communication is key to success. You actively listen and discuss the possibilities with customers and teammates alike. You know how to build advocacy with store staff and key partners within the store through communication, collaboration and training. You build excitement and support for the brand with partner staff.
- There are many moving parts in an organisation and navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition.
Attract and select top talent, and then enable, empower and develop a highly engaged field sales team, with worldwide best practices and fresh innovative ideas coming from the teams. Create a inspired community of passionate Apple Staff that understand how to promote our products and services the Apple way. Increase sales at Program Stores across Ukraine, encouraging the team to discover customers' needs, deliver individual consultancy and create customer experiences that improve Apple dedication. Enable the team of Field leaders to succeed in improving their teams’ performance, ensure excellent merchandising standards and the highest levels of customer service and integrity is being delivered on a continual basis in our Apple Shops. Work with store management within the channel to establish and maintain outstanding relationships to positively impact business and growth. Establish communications with the Retailers’ senior management to implement and deliver Apple advised initiatives. Be a proactive part of global Field Staff management teams, contributing to the design of best in class initiatives and learning from other markets. Constantly analyse performance to suggest how our staffing model should evolve to be ahead of target growth curve, being able to both gain internal consensus and execute the change. Infuse the Ukrainian Sales business vision into the field team and at the same time be very involved in overall sales team activities to ensure revenue targets are being fulfilled.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree is preferred, with excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.