Automation QE Analyst
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Software and Services
The AppleCare Digital team helps customers get the most out of their Apple products and services by providing access to support resources! AppleCare Digital team is looking for an Automation QE Analyst with in-depth automation skills. This role requires very strong written and verbal communication skills and a great level of flexibility to absorb ad hoc tasks in addition to the overall assignment. The Automation QE Analyst will work closely under the mentorship of Apple Automation Leads. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and develop automation scripts for automation requirements by our stakeholders and handle end to end automation life cycle. At Apple to be a successful test automation analyst it is critical you have the acumen and desire to understand the product in depth! The job is located in Bangalore, India.
- Automation framework development and maintenance.
- Good knowledge of automation framework architecture.
- Experience working in Agile development environment.
- In-depth hands-on skills on Core Java and Selenium.
- Proficient in program logic, version control tools such as GIT/CVS/SVN
- Experience working with multiple automation frameworks.
- Experience in Maven and Git repositories is required.
- Expertise in Jenkins or any other scheduling tools.
- Experience cloud technologies such as docker and Kubernetes is good to have.
- 6+ years of experience in automation testing and framework design using Java & Selenium. - Experience with automation frameworks such as: P/BDD with Cucumber/TestNG/age Object Model/JUnit. - Experience with cross device automation testing (iPad, iPhone, etc) is a plus. Like: Appium
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Engineering or Master’s Degree with 6+ years of experience in software testing is a requirement.
- - Flexibility to work during off hours.
- - Follows instructions and documents issues clearly.
- - Outstanding listening, oral and written communication skills.
- - Strong planning and multi-tasking ability.
- - High level of professionalism, energy and sense of urgency to make things happen.
- - Very detail oriented and able to deliver within very stringent timelines.
- - Creative and analytical problem solving.
- - Proven track record to handle deadlines and meet cost constraints.
- - Proficient at handling multiple efforts simultaneously.
- - Team player with shown flexibility and resourcefulness.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.