Senior Government Affairs Manager
Beijing, Beijing, China
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is seeking an experienced GA Senior Manager to support our internet services. You will join our great services team to serve millions of Apple device users in China, and help the business to grow.
- Experience in building and managing relationships with the policy community and government officials. At least 10 years of work experience in online advertising sector or regulatory areas;
- Broad working relationship within market supervisory authorities and deep understanding of their operation;
- Hands-on experiences in handling advertising regulatory matters
- Solid communicational skills and good collaboration capability;
- Excellent analytical ability, great passion to learn;
- Passion for working on difficult issues and capability in solving problems creatively;
- Self motivated, creative and resilient;
- Prior experience in government departments, or in internet services is helpful.
- Validated creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment and to work well collaboratively and under pressure
- Strong communication and advocacy skills (written and verbal)
- Monitor and analyze latest development in China governmental policy and regulations applicable to online advertising and associated internet services, provide counseling to the business teams; - Engage with State Administration for Market Regulation and provincial and local Market Supervisory Authorities, for the purpose of communication and advocacy; also manage the relationship with relevant trade associations and public policy think tanks; - Support the business and the legal teams to respond to regulatory inquires/investigations, and to resolve customer complaints; - Connect with stakeholders to collect and analyze business intelligence.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred