Platform Specialist, Ad Platforms Partner Development, Greater China
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are seeking a Platform Specialist with a real passion for customer excellence to join our Ad Platforms team to help developers with promotion and discovery across Apple services. Platform Specialists at Apple are key contributors, responsible for building, maintaining and growing client relationships both in a pre- and post-sales capacity. We’re looking for a high-energy, collaborating, dedicated individual who is ready to take on new and exciting challenges, and to make a big impact from the beginning. You have a consistent track record as an account manager in building and maintaining great relationships with performance advertisers in both the mobile and app developer space.
- Relevant years of working experience in an account management capacity, successfully growing their book of business, supporting sales and clients.
- Experience working on self-serve platform, providing recommendations on best practices, campaign strategies and optimizations which aligned with clients’ business objectives.
- Extensive background servicing and understanding Performance Advertisers needs and expectations preferably in the search marketing ecosystem.
- Deep knowledge of the mobile advertising landscape, specifically the games, entertainment, social and/or shopping developer space.
- Familiar with the agency world, and comfortable with this interaction.
- Strong in analyzing, prioritization and collaboration skills. Excel/ Numbers and data pivoting savvy is essential.
- Organized and efficient, with the ability to perform at peak under tight deadlines.
- Ability to focus on the details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with data and relating it an intelligent and cohesive manner in order help customers grow their business.
Build trusted relationships with customers, which may include developers, marketers and advertising agencies. Collaborate with advertisers and agencies on the best and most effective ways to optimize and maximize their campaign goals. Use search marketing experience to drive effectiveness and efficiency, and to steer advertiser strategy. - Build, shape and deliver campaign metrics to help grow customers business. Be an expert of the tools that are built to support the business. Work closely with Client Partners, customer success, sales operations, training, marketing and product teams to ensure accurate execution and alignment with customer objectives.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent.
- Fluency in Chinese is a must.