Platform Specialist, Ad Platforms Partner Development, Greater China
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it！ We are seeking an experienced Platform Specialist to join our Ad Platforms (STAR) team to help APP developers with promotions and discovery across Apple Services excluding mainland China. We hope you have strong communications and interpersonal skills, customer-focused demeanor and team spirit. We also hope you are proactive and resourceful. The ability to work independently to meet revenue and business objectives as well as a proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets in performance advertising in the mobile and app developer space are highly appreciated.
- You will have account management experience, operations or other client facing sales and service functions ideally across both direct clients as well as agency clients.
- Deep knowledge of the mobile app landscape, specifically in shopping, travel and financial space.
- Good understanding of performance advertising, the mobile market and a keen passion for the ever-changing digital space.
- Great collaboration, prioritization and planning skills.
- Excel numeric and analytical skills are critical for this role.
- Clear eye and focus on detail and trends, combined with the ability to react fast to ensure we deliver our clients the best in market service, whilst keeping a cool head under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills, able to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions and articulate the business visions both internally and externally.
- Passionate about working across teams, driving a culture of collaboration and shared success.
- Extremely professional and positive attitude.
- Familiar with the Chinese regulatory on Apps.
- Fluency in English and native speaking in Mandarin are required.
You will be responsible and accountable for owning, growing and developing accounts both existing and new- forging a long term commercial partnership with these clients. You will grow a book of business, through consulting and making recommendations to clients on how they best structure and optimise their campaigns to hit their business goals. You will work closely with the Client Partners who act as our frontline sales team working with multi market advertisers. You will be part of shaping and driving the right team culture that ensures the business hits its revenue and delivers best in class client service. You will become an expert of the tools that are built to support the business.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.