HomeKit Software Quality Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don't just build products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. HomeKit enables an entire ecosystem of secure and intelligent home connectivity. We are developing technologies and crafting experiences that revolutionize the way people interact with the world around them.
- You have 5+ years working in quality engineering experience or tool & automation development experience
- Familiar with computer science fundamentals, including operating systems
- Experience in developing test cases/strategies for qualifying features & applications on iOS or similar products
- Experience with shipping consumer products and/or services
- Experience automating test cases with Python or other scripting languages
- Experience with developing with C/C++, Objective C, Swift is a plus
- Experience working multi-functionally throughout an organization
- Thrive in a reciprocal environment and can clearly communicate while deftly driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Ability to work in a rapid development cycle with tight schedules
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are significant to our customers
- Passionate about Home Automation and IoT space
HomeKit enables an entire ecosystem of secure and intelligent home connectivity. We are developing technologies and crafting experiences that revolutionize the way people interact with the their living spaces in delightful ways The Home QE team is looking for a highly reciprocal and motivated team member with a real passion for quality engineering in home automation. You will be testing Home features, automate new & existing test cases and develop tools to improve efficiency of testing. You will be also exposed to multiple wireless network technologies and protocol stacks along with cloud based automation infrastructure. You should join the Home QE team if you want to help deliver amazing experiences in the Apple Home ecosystem.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.