Baseband Stability Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
Apple is one of the world’s most successful businesses. We are primarily a consumer electronics business producing hardware (iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods, Apple TV), software (iOS, MacOS, Safari) and services (Apple Music, App Store, iCloud, News+ and Apple TV+). Over 1.4 billion of our devices are currently in use across the world, whilst Apple Music has over 60 million subscribers globally We care about what we do, and believe Apple is a force for good. Apple is a company full of exciting ideas and innovative people, who are also committed to upholding the highest moral, legal and ethical standards in everything we do. We believe technology can serve humankind's deepest values and highest aspirations. Protecting individuals’ privacy, promoting diversity and inclusivity, providing products that educate, and are accessible to all needs, are fundamentals within our business.
- Good Understanding on Wireless communication system: UE, RAN and Core Network
- Deep Knowledge in NR & LTE Protocol stack and IMS flow
- Good hands-on experience in trouble shooting and log analysis: 3G/4G/5G and beyond
- Decent coding & scripting skill to utilize and implement the automation tools for daily work
- Stability testing experience on Wireless product is a big plus
- Proactive to tackle various issues by creative thinking, keep improving test efficiency by tool development
- Able to work independently with minimal direction
- Must be details-oriented
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, both in Chinese & English
WTE Quality Engineering team is looking for a motivated, highly-technical Cellular Stability Test Engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills. You will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying the latest iPhone/iPad/Watch. Your focus will be testing the Baseband & Telephony stability in Apple’s innovative new products. The successful candidate will complete the stress testing and identify Crash/Reset/Panic issues as well as Voice/Data performance gap to ensure high quality releases.
Education & Experience
EE degree, CS degree or equivalent