Systems Analyst, Business Analytics, WW Sales Finance
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is important to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have an important role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. We are looking for an outgoing professional with high analytical capacity, creativity, and strong social skills to support the Worldwide Sales Organization. The position requires the ability to complete complex financial and demand analysis, work cross functionally and with local teams in region, develop and execute business strategies, and recommend and present business updates to senior management.
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills
- Confirmed ability to conduct complex, data driven analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate results of analysis in easy to understand business terms
- Thrive in a fast-pace, demanding environment
- Should be able to think strategically on critical business issues, while simultaneously possessing the ability to act tactically to execute against them
- Proven experience developing processes and/or improving existing processes, with desire to inspire change across the team and Apple as an organization
- Deep understanding of financial principles and theories
- Some accounting experience is recommended
- Ability to navigate through a large organization
- Strong prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced systems skills
- 5-8 years sales/finance/business development related work experience
The ideal candidate is one who has been a top performer in his or her career with a proven track record of accomplishments. The candidate will be joining WW Sales Finance with the expectations of being a key contributor in a fast-paced, growth environment. The candidate should feel comfortable dealing with complex & ambiguous situations. Responsibilities Include: Business Partnership: Partnering with business stakeholders to understand their analytical needs. Driving decision making for key data projects and communicating key milestones to senior management. Have the ability to go deep to understand data and data elements to help support the fast paced and complex business needs. Analysis & Forecasting: Analyzing and modeling data to unlock key insights and to improve internal processes while leveraging the new methods and technologies to analyze and Apple’s business to provide new insights. Executive Reporting: Creating presentations, dashboards and reports to surface data for different stakeholders and communicating results of complex analyses and projects effectively to senior management.
Education & Experience
Relevant BS or BA degree, MBA a plus.