CoreAnimation macOS Applications Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The CoreAnimation team is looking for macOS Applications Engineers to help us work on the UI design and prototyping tool Apple designers use to create the next generation of interfaces. You will work closely with the CoreAnimation and Human Interface teams, as well as UI engineering teams throughout the company.
- You have 3+ years of experience developing complex AppKit applications
- You have experience with UIKit and CoreAnimation
- You will have strong API design knowledge
- You have experience debugging and optimizing applications
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- You have an ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
Mica is the CoreAnimation-based UI prototyping tool our designers rely on to create the interfaces that power the Mac, iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, and Apple watch. Our team is looking for a hardworking engineer to lead development of the tool to help craft future products that will delight our customers. This role will offer you the opportunity to partner with our extraordinary team of artists, designers, and engineers to help develop the next generation of user interfaces across all of Apple’s devices.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science OR equivalent degree OR equivalent experience