Senior Writer, Marcom Interactive
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. Under the mentorship of an Associate Creative Director, the Senior Writer Interactive brings the story of our groundbreaking products to life on the Apple website. You will craft headlines and body copy for everything from the latest iPhone to services like iCloud. You’ll be tasked with describing complex technology in friendly language that’s simple enough for everyone to understand. On any given day, you will brainstorm digital campaigns, help conceive innovative interaction models, and experiment with new digital platforms. In this role, you will represent the voice of Apple, helping to express our values through initiatives that support education, the environment, and diversity. And you will have the opportunity to do the best work of your career—and have it seen by the millions of people who visit http://apple.com each month.
- You have at least seven years of experience at an advertising agency, digital agency, or in-house creative group for a major or upcoming brand.
- You have an impressive portfolio demonstrating strategic insight and writing talent through advertising campaigns, digital campaigns, film, and video.
- You love writing and demonstrate a real passion for creating compelling work.
- You are thorough, pay the utmost attention to detail, and create amazing copy.
- You remain curious, ask questions, and dig deep to find solutions.
- You are willing to take risks, fail, and learn from mistakes.
- You have a dream to work in a creative, dynamic, and challenging work environment.
Write beautiful website copy that makes complex technologies seem amazingly simple. Craft fun, thoughtful, and captivating headlines that are unmistakably Apple. Work with User Experience designers to develop content outlines for new product websites. Partner with the world’s best art directors and designers to craft groundbreaking interactive concepts. Use your voice and influence to articulate ideas and present the work to partners and executives. Collaborate with CDs, ACDs, Apple Product Marketing, and editors to refine copy. Meet deadlines and keep project managers apprised of work in progress. Keep up to date by researching the latest Apple products, solutions, and related technologies.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree is required.