Writer, Marcom Interactive
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. As a Writer on the Interactive Retail team, you'll work under the mentorship of an Associate Creative Director (ACD), you’ll bring the story of our groundbreaking products to life on the Apple website. You’ll write headlines (and lots of them) and body copy (long and short in length) for everything from the latest iPhone to services like iCloud. You’ll be tasked with describing complex technology in friendly language that’s simple enough for everyone to understand. But there’s a lot more to being a writer at Apple than simply writing copy. On any given day, you’ll brainstorm digital campaigns, help conceive innovative interaction models, and experiment with new digital platforms. We expect you to help Apple express its values through initiatives that support education, the environment, and diversity. We represent the voice of Apple and offer you the opportunity to do the best work of your career—and have it seen by the millions of people who visit http://apple.com each month.
- You have at least 5 years of experience at an advertising agency, digital agency, or in-house creative group for a major or upcoming brand.
- Your portfolio demonstrates strategic insight and writing talent through advertising campaigns, digital campaigns, film, and video.
- You have an insatiable love for writing.
- You pay the utmost attention to detail.
- You are willing to take risks, fail, and learn from mistakes.
- You remain curious, ask questions, and dig deep to find solutions.
- You dream of working in a collaborative, creative, and challenging work environment.
- Write beautiful website copy that makes complex technologies seem amazingly simple. - Craft fun, thoughtful headlines that are unmistakably Apple. - Work with User Experience designers to develop content outlines for new product websites. - Partner with the world’s best Art Directors (ADs) and Designers to create groundbreaking 0- interactive concepts. - Confidently articulate ideas and present work to senior executives. - Collaborate with CDs, ACDs, Apple Product Marketing, and Editors to refine copy until it’s flawless. - Meet deadlines and keep project managers in the loop. - Keep up to date on the latest Apple products, solutions, and related technologies.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree is required.