Full Stack Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world class communications. http://apple.com is a critical part of Apple’s product marketing strategy and a showcase for internet standards and innovation. In the role of Full Stack Engineer, you build the development, testing and content integration pipeline for the platform. We expect you to grow developer productivity, enable continuous deployment, flawless content editing and minimize QA lifecycles.
- You have an understanding of npm, and experience with publishing modules
- Experience with web packaging tools like browserify, webpack and babel
- You are proficient in web application security; incorporating security into the software development lifecycle
- You're familiar with database architecture, scalability and performance and have experience of continuous integration and Jenkins
- You have Broad UNIX knowledge and skills and are proficient working in bash
- You have strong verbal and written interpersonal skills
- You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment.
Collaborates with other technical teams on DevOps responsibilities for application deployment, performance, monitoring, reliability and scalability Manages expectations and provides ongoing status updates to team members. Responsible for critical architectural planning, approaches to content management, integration and serving applications across the development pipeline. Uses virtual machines and containerization technologies such as Docker and leads development efforts on large-scale web-based projects, Ensures robust and lasting solutions are selected and embraced. Works under tight deadlines and keeps producers updated on an ongoing basis. Develops positive multi-functional relationships and works well with all levels of management. Provides solutions to complex problems in a concise and articulate way. Seen as the 'go to" engineer to solve problems and introduce new concepts.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent experience