Marketing Creative Senior Designer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every single day to build products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and visionary content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads on the App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy.
- 4-5 years production design experience implementing complex design concepts into dynamic marketing materials.
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat.
- Committed to the project’s core set of creative across the full suite of digital deliverables.
- A understanding for offline graphics production is preferred.
- Flexible, dedicated, highly organized, excellent at multi-tasking.
- Strong attention to details is a must.
- Ability to adapt quickly to rapid changes and willingness to embrace ambiguity.
- React quickly to new information, opinions, and direction when necessary.
- Strong communication skills, able to explain ideas to others clearly, diplomatically, and concisely.
- You dream of working in a dynamic, collaborative, creative, and challenging environment.
- Work closely with the creative producer to generate all prioritized deliverables. - Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver design assets and materials that meet business objectives. - Partner with the design lead and agencies. - Develop a deep understanding of the Ad Platforms audiences and products. - Learn and apply the Apple marcom guidelines and best practices to design. - Creative Advertising or Design Agency experience preferred.
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree in Graphic Design or similar field with a minimum of 4-5 years of experience is preferred.
- This role requires a solid foundational knowledge across creative/ graphics production, visual design, front-end development, Interaction design, and marketing communications. This role will require working with multiple disciplines on the marketing team throughout the creative process. You are expected to strengthen the marketing creative excellence of the Advertising Platforms.