Senior Front End Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
- Comfortable with source version control software and package managers (SVN, Git, NPM)
- Proficient in CSS and Vanilla JS in the context of workflows and requirements
- Strive to use web standards to build solutions using semantic markup, templates (Handlebars) and SASS
- Well-versed in the fundamentals of visual and interactive design, with the ability to create solutions using web standards/semantic markup
- 3+ years of experience working with creative teams across design and UX disciplines, implementing and advising on fundamental visual and interactive design discipline. Desire to drive the conversation with creative teams, as well as attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of package managers and front-end build tools in a production environment (NPM, Bower, Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience with CSS3 and Less/Sass (ability to write mixings, partials, use source maps, etc)
- Experience using and writing templates (Handlebars, Mustache, etc)
- Possess and understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for all various quirks
- Experience in web standards, semantic web, accessibility and SEO and the interplay between them.
- Experience with WebGL is a plus
- Experience leading discussions regarding development approaches, creative implementations, pushing the envelope of technology, as well as experience mentoring junior developers and guiding technical teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent experience