Worldwide Industry Lead - Life Sciences
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourage the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s enterprise business. We’ve partnered with experts in enterprise, around the world, to change the way people work. In our team, we collaborate with the global partner, regional sales, channel marketing and systems engineering teams, both inside and outside Apple, to create and execute sales plans, covering industries and other end-customer focus areas. Areas of work include new Business Development, Partner Management, and Enterprise Sales Programs.
- As the Industry Lead, you will be responsible for developing new demand for Apple’s Products and Services in Enterprise within the sector of Life Sciences.
- You will support the worldwide teams in their conversion of pipeline into orders.
- You will plan and execute the strategy for building Apple presence in the Life Sciences space around the world.
- You will develop a community of sector teams who successfully drive the development of Apple’s presence in their home markets.
- You will drive value from Apple’s relationships with Global Strategic Partners (currently Accenture, Cisco, Deloitte, IBM, SAP), Mobility Partners and channel, including traditional resellers, carriers, systems integrators.
- You will work selectively across the customer base to accelerate demand.
- You will identify key partnerships we need and you will work to develop and execute the strategy.
- You will work with the worldwide teams and Business Marketing to create the materials and plans needed to support the strategy.
- You will influence development in Cupertino to meet the needs of the sector.
- You will determine emerging use cases and applications for our vertical.
- You will become an authority on the Strategic Partner’s solutions in your Industry.
- You will build a list of success stories that can be referenced in discussions and at Briefings.
- You will have a deep understanding of industry specific partners.
- You will be a student of your industry.
We are industry experts - discovering future innovations and establishing new technological norms. We inspire customers to think different - in how they do business and how they empower their people to do business using Apple’s technology. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we support their Apple business growth.
Education & Experience
You have experience leading large Enterprises through mobile transformation, from strategy development to implementation. Or you bring 12+ years of experience as an Industry expert, advising on business solutions and driving top line revenue growth for a company. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education