iOS Automation Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The iOS System Experience team develops apps and software frameworks that sit at the core of Apple’s industry leading mobile operating systems. Our products fuel the user and developer experiences across iOS, WatchOS and tvOS. We are looking for hands-on automation and QA engineers who will play a key role in our development process. You will have a significant impact on the quality of the experience for the customer, developer, and our applications used by millions of users worldwide.
- Excellent understanding of SQA methodologies & practices
- Familiarity with C, C++, Objective-C or Swift
- Experience in device automation, including developing, triaging, and maintaining tests
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
- Ability to multi-task well and change focus quickly
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- Passion for quality, exceptional attention to detail
This role requires a self-motivated individual with strong QA experience in both manual testing and automation. In early development phases, you will be asked to develop test suites in cooperation with other embedded teams as well as engineering that cover new features in their entirety. As development progresses, you will work closely with engineers to build and maintain automated tests as well as coverage for API. Along the way, you will work collaboratively with other QA engineering teams to develop effective testing strategies as well as quality metrics for new and existing features.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent work experience