Software Engineer-Apple TV
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Apple TV team is looking for a software engineer to join the TVMLKit team to help evolve the tvOS platform and enable new fantastic apps.
- You’re adept in object-oriented programming and design
- You’ve built projects using Objective-C, UIKit, and the iOS or tvOS SDKs
- You’re used to communicating with a diverse team, with both experts and novices, in technical and non-technical roles
- You enjoy paying attention to details almost as much as the big technical wins
- You’ve written multi-threaded, asynchronous code. If you haven’t used GCD, you can learn it here. If you have, we’d like to hear from you
- You’ve had to deal with debugging performance problems, and you’re able to root out performance bottle-necks. You’ve shipped code that needed to be optimized for speed and scalability
- You’ll work with a team of engineers who are excited about building new technologies and tools. You’ll build features that show up in dozens of unexpected ways in apps.
- You’ll work alongside designers and other engineers to create features that reflect the look and feel of Apple TV
Education & Experience
BS CS/CE/EE or equivalent experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.